Easy Aerial delivers custom hardware/software solutions to clients from a diverse variety of industries. Please visit our website, www.easyaerial.com, for more detailed information. Our team is made up of upbeat, passionate, and motivated people. If this describes you and you have the skills listed below, we want you to be a part of our fast-growing, well-established startup.
Easy Aerial is looking for a full-time ROS Engineer who is ambitious about learning new things, a fast learner, and detail oriented. You are not afraid of refactoring existing production code, are an ace problem solver, with deep critical thinking skills.
- Develop, debug, and test our RMS (Remote Management System) core system (developed in ROS framework running on Linux machine), while writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Document the specifications for the process and flow of new and existing features
- Simplify complex code, refactor code for reusability
- Conducting development tests
- Assisting with troubleshooting application bugs
- Collaborating with peers and leads both within the team and across the organization.
- Good working knowledge of email systems and Microsoft Office/Microsoft Teams software
- Bachelor’s degree in Robotics, Computer Science or related field
- Working experience in C++ and/or Python
- Working experience in ROS
- Knowledge of Linux operating system (shell scripting)
- Experience with using version control systems (bitbucket)
- Competent in design/implementation for reliability, availability, security and performance
- Fluency in English. Oral and written communication must be clear, concise, and professional.
- Dynamic and friendly working environment
- Working in a multinational company and an opportunity for inter-team exchange across our offices
- Budget for professional training or conferences
- Working with competent colleagues willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Daily lunch
- Healthcare benefits
- Paid time off
Compensation is competitive and will be based on experience and expertise.
Job Type: Full-time