Easy Aerial develops and manufactures the Smart Aerial Monitoring System (SAMS), a mobile, highly durable, and fully autonomous unmanned aerial monitoring system for perimeter security, border protection, industrial inspections, and inventory management.
Easy Aerial has developed and brought to market two leading products – the SAMS and SAMS-T which are requested by some of the biggest customers with first initial contracts already signed.
Easy Aerial is the industry leader in the autonomous drone-in-a-box domain. We have 3 offices- The main office is in Brooklyn NY with regional offices In Israel and Serbia.
As our Head of People, your main goal would be to Build and lead HR processes such as performance management, managers training, onboarding programs, and more. Own the hiring domain, lead the end-to-end hiring process together with an external talent acquisition partner. In addition, you’ll oversee our employee experience programs and wellbeing initiatives. You’ll support and coach employees and managers, taking an active part in their growth and development. You’ll report to the CEO and partner with the leadership team to shape the company vision.
- Recruitment – support our growth by creating a recruiting plan, hiring processes, and an onboarding process for new employees, including interviewing applicants, administering pre-employment tests, performing background investigations, prepare and reviewing compensation and benefits packages.
- Manage the entire employee life cycle: onboarding, career and personal development, and performance management.
- Establish initiatives and work with managers in areas such as communications, employee engagement, retention, training, and career development.
- Maintain organizational charts and detailed job descriptions along with salary records and manage a forecast of hiring needs.
- HR processes – Set up HR infrastructure; plan, build and secure implementation and maintenance of HR policies, processes, and systems. These should also Include career growth plans, feedback plans, training plans, and so on.
- HR Compliance – Manage HR documentation and benefits for all employees, while working with legal & finance partners. Provide support and guidance to employees and managers on HR benefits and policies and ensure legal compliance.
- Managerial support – Work closely with managers to develop their capabilities to build and lead teams effectively.
We would like you to have:
- 5+ years experience in an HR position at a high-growth tech start-up
- End-to-end recruiting for different roles, including R&D technical roles and senior roles
- BA/MA degree in human resources or similar
- Working in a fast-growing organization
- Proactive, motivated, and dedicated. See beyond your role
- Professional, organized, and responsible with excellent team skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in supporting a global organization – advantage
- Organizational consulting and/or personal development – advantage
Who you are:
- You are a team player, a great communicator, and a goal-oriented person.
- You have strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- You pay attention to details.
- You are proactive and have a positive attitude.
- You communicate clearly and effectively.
- You can think ahead, prioritize, and plan.