Easy Aerial delivers custom hardware/software solutions to clients from a diverse variety of industries. Please visit our website, www.easyaerial.com, for more detailed information. Our team is made up of upbeat, passionate, and motivated people. If this describes you and you have the skills listed below, we want you to be a part of our fast-growing, well-established startup.
Easy Aerial is looking for a full-time Partnership Manager who will be responsible for increasing revenue by managing relationships and successful project deliveries. They will manage existing accounts to drive growth as well as prospect and onboard new partners that align with Easy Aerial business objectives. The Partner Manager will also interact and communicate with consultants and technology partners where appropriate.
- Act as primary contact for assigned accounts. Build, cultivate, and develop strategic partnerships
- Obtain knowledge of EA products and benefits, and share that information with partners
- Articulate EA’s value proposition to retain and increase market share
- Schedule events and training – sales training, lunch and learns, cadence calls, and quarterly business reviews to ensure EA’s continued adoption in the integrator product portfolio
- Provide product demos to partner sales and operations teams and partner’s end-user clients
- Identify customer requirements, respond to RFIs, RFQs, prepare quotes and write proposals; assist partners responding to RFPs
- Responsible for feedback to partners on the progress of leads, current projects, and renewals.
- Work with partners on co-marketing strategies and develop sales and marketing tools to be leveraged by integrator sales teams
- Evaluate, recruit, and onboard new partners to ensure alignment with Easy Aerial’s business objectives
- Reporting – Log all activities to maintain accuracy in the CRM system; develop pipeline reports for internal management and partners as needed
- Work with the product team to develop new products and offerings for system integration channel
- 4+ years in a customer relations management role
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills
- Strong attention to detail and documentation skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Demonstrated follow up skills and closing experience
- Competent IT technical skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution or equivalent work experience
Experience working in aviation, robotics, or defense industries
Our well-equipped dev facilities are located in the Brooklyn Navy Yard with ample indoor/outdoor test flight space. The office is open full time during COVID-19, with PPE and social distance precautions.
The Partner Manager will spend his/her time in the office and visiting clients on-site. Some travel outside the NY Metro area will be required.
- Daily lunch
- Healthcare benefits
- Paid time off
- Commuter benefit account
Compensation is competitive and will be based on experience and expertise.