Easy Aerial delivers custom hardware/software solutions to clients from a diverse variety of industries. Please visit our website, www.easyaerial.com, for more detailed information. Our team is made up of upbeat, passionate, and motivated people. If this describes you and you have the skills listed below, we want you to be a part of our fast-growing, well-established startup.
Easy Aerial is looking for a full-time Flight Team Lead (Position One) to manage several talented team members who will be operating autonomous sUAS. Position One will be responsible for the team while performing demos for clients and training. Position One must verify that all flights have been completed and recorded in the logs. In addition, they will work with R&D and perform all the required tests.
- Manage and record all flight records
- Ability to travel on short notice
- Ability to understand and explain the system to trainees
- Vast experience as UAV/UAS operator
- Experience drone piloting
- UAS maintenance
- Experience with customer support / after-sale support
- Participating in demo flights and marketing efforts
- System documentation/manuals/procedures etc.
- System QA and final checks before delivery
- Military Background
- Valid Driver license
- Strong leadership, diplomatic, and motivational skills with the ability to lead in a fast paced and evolving environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment, demonstrating teamwork, innovation, and excellence
- Demonstrated communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
- Solidworks, understanding 3D printing, CNC, etc.
- Machine shop/prototyping experience a plus
- Proficient in Solid Works
- Proficient in modeling complex systems
- Proficient in modeling dynamic (moving) systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience, preferably mechanical or electrical engineering degrees
- Current Part 107 Certification
Our well-equipped dev facilities are located in the Brooklyn Navy Yard with ample indoor/outdoor test flight space. The office is open full time during COVID-19, with PPE and social distance precautions.
- Daily lunch
- Healthcare benefits
- Paid time off
- Commuter benefit account
Compensation is competitive and will be based on experience and expertise.
Job Type: Full-time